Sunday, November 9, 2008

6 Impossible Things Before Breakfast!


This is a bit late but they are the six impossible things I thought of the other day. I am just now getting the chance to blog about them. And they are:

1. All the labels for my (and a couple other girls) upcoming exhibit will be done by Saturday!
2. I could simply touch the cover of His Dark Materials and after a few moments know what all
three books are about...I really, really wish!
3. That I could think about someplace I really want to go and with a snap of my fingers be there
instantly.
4. Buy/Afford the brand new Chevy Camaro on the day that it comes out next year (it's my
dream car)!
5. Not have surgery on my wrist when I go home at Christmas.
6. To not lose anyone else important to me before their time...

No comments: