Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Other folks daemons...

After having a very interesting chat about people and their daemons in class on Wednesday (11/19), we had mentioned about whether people today have some sort of daemon. My first thoughts were pretty much no, and then it hit me. My friends and I were on a trip up to a cabin in Deer Lodge for the weekend and we decided to make a little pit stop in Butte at the local Wal-Mart Store. This was a first for me. I had never been into Butte, only passed through on I-90 on my way to Missoula. I was a little leery at first. I have never really heard anything good about Butte (I'm not from Montana fyi) but I was up for our little detour. As we were wondering through the game section around the corner came a man with a parrot on his shoulder! I was trying not to stare but it was difficult. It's not everyday that you see somebody walking around in Wal-Mart with an animal on there shoulder. Talk about having a daemon on your shoulder!

No comments: