Wednesday, December 3, 2008

What's My Daemon?

This whole concept of having a daemon is quite fascinating. I had a really hard time trying to figure out that if I had a daemon what might he or she be? So I went online and searched for something that might help me decide. Lo and behold, I found a site where all I had to do was take a quiz and "voilah" it would tell me what my daemon would be. After taking the quiz, it told me that my daemon would be an eagle or a hawk. I liked the idea of having an eagle for my daemon. They are graceful and cunning and strong. What I wonder is where did Pullman come up with this idea of a daemon? It is a very interesting concept and I just wonder how one might come up with that. (Photo by Roger M. Clark)

1 comment:

wildnis said...

The eagle image above is a copyright protected images and used without permission.
If you do that, you should at least give the photographer credit for and a link to his/her website.
The picture above is copyrighted by Rolf Hicker Photography.
Here you can find more of Rolf's pictures of eagles.